Suspected South City Rapist Arrested | Crime
An 18-year-old man has been charged in a rape and kidnapping in December.
The Circuit Attorney’s Office charged Timothy Gilbert, of the 7300 block of Kensington Ave, with Burglary 1st and Theft/Stealing on January 10, 2013.
On Sunday, the Circuit Attorney’s Office charged Gilbert with Forcible Rape, Kidnapping, 5 counts of Armed Criminal Action, Burglary 1st, Attempt Forcible Sodomy, Sexual Abuse, and 2 counts of Theft/Stealing Under 500 for an incident that occurred on December 15, 2012 in the 3900 block of Delor.
Top South City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Schnucks Credit Card Breach Could Cost Them $80 Million
- Thieves Slam Truck Into Front of Clothing Store In Possible Smash & Grab
- City Police Selling Car Clubs, Anti-Theft Devices at a Discount
- Chelsea Soccer Club Arrives In St. Louis For Match At Busch
- Search Suspended For Fisherman Knocked Into Mississippi River