Bomb And Arson Investigators Called to Fire Scene | News
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Investigators in St. Louis are looking for a person they say started a fire early Monday morning.
The fire started in a two-story office building at Hampton and Devonshire. Fire crews got the call around 3:46 a.m. Authorities say the suspect is a white male, between 40 and 50 years old.
Top South City Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Schnucks Credit Card Breach Could Cost Them $80 Million
- Thieves Slam Truck Into Front of Clothing Store In Possible Smash & Grab
- City Police Selling Car Clubs, Anti-Theft Devices at a Discount
- Chelsea Soccer Club Arrives In St. Louis For Match At Busch
- Search Suspended For Fisherman Knocked Into Mississippi River